The I&E Project Engineer will report to the Facilities Engineering Manager and will support the engineering group in the development and management of I&E scopes pertaining to capital projects. This individual will assist the project managers in the development of I&E design, BOMs, and bid packages. In addition, this position will ensure that an adequate amount of qualified inspection is deployed in the field to ensure proper installation and will make frequent trips to the field to oversee progress. He/she will be aware of all I&E purchases and invoices related to each project and will be accountable for ensuring that projects stay within the I&E budget. This position will also be a liaison with the operational I&E group to ensure proper handoff and smooth operation after startup.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop I&E Design & Bid Packages for capital projects
- Assist PMs in developing initial cost estimates for I&E
- Work with I&E Inspectors to cover existing construction levels in the field
- Field visits to monitor construction progress and efficiency
- Prepare I&E related POs/WOs for materials and work
- Approve I&E related invoices
- Oversee job book creation for I&E component of projects
- Assist operations with startup and system operation as needed
Knowledge and Skills:
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite and CMMS Systems).
- Minimum 10 years in Oil and Gas
- Team player and works well with others.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Strong, team oriented interpersonal communication.
This job will operate in a professional office environment as well as in the field. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. It could also involve 3-4 hours at a time standing in 100+ degree temperatures during field visits.
About this Company:
Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest-growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion Midstream.
We are committed to our core values – Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve – and belief in hiring people who are aligned with these values to ensure success as an organization. Our employees are offered a competitive compensation package, in addition to a great benefits package that provides employees with the flexibility to make selections based on their personal and family needs.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success and can commit to our core values, we invite you to apply today.
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or another legally protected characteristic.