The Firebrand Hotel, one of the top Boutique Hotels in the Northwest, is currently recruiting for a highly motivated, self starter, organized, and knowledgeable individual to join our maintenance department. Members of the maintenance team assist the Director of Maintenance in maintaining the high standards that are expected in one of the top Boutique Hotels, handling the daily repairs and cleaning of the building and grounds. They are also responsible for preventive maintenance on all building, grounds and equipment.
The Firebrand brings urban sophistication and service combined with the atmosphere and adventurous style of Northwest Montana’s rugged landscapes. The Firebrand’s premier location in downtown Whitefish positions you steps away from world-class dining and nightlife options and within easy access to golfing, Whitefish Lake, trails and skiing at Whitefish Mountain Resort. Live and work where you play!
Duties & Requirements
- Completes daily checklist and assigned tasks
- Assures the safety and security of the building, guests and associates
- Completes general repairs and cleaning to building and grounds
- Fulfills preventive maintenance schedules to ensure they are timely and meets standards
- Assures that all life safety procedures and inspections are met/followed/current
- Maintains pool operations, controls and chemicals
- Maintains updated and organized records on all rooms and equipment
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds
This position requires a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays with no exceptions. A clean driving record and a valid driver’s license is also required.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Building Cleaning and Maintenance: 1 year Minimum
AVERILL HOSPITALITY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled