Coconut Software is on the lookout for an experienced Implementation Manager with a customer-obsessed mindset to join our talented Customer Experience team. The Implementation Manager is focussed on launching new customers and is involved with rolling out features and product add-ons to existing customers. At Coconut Software we take a proactive approach to Customer Experience consisting of building relationships with existing customers, understanding in-depth their company and product goals, and helping the customer meet those goals through day to day contact. The Implementation Manager is passionate about creating meaningful connections with our customers by leading them through the implementation process from finalizing scope and strategy to project kickoff, implementation, and customer training & go live. The Implementation Manager delivers high quality service to our customers, has a growth-oriented mindset, and creates an industry-leading experience for all Coconut Software customers.
- Manage onboarding activities and implementation plan deliverables according to contract specifications for new customers and manage implementation resources to deliver on expected revenue goals.
- Plan and track all implementation activity, acquire and coordinate necessary resources to meet project needs, provide regular reporting on customer implementation progress, analyze usage trends and service opportunities, and manage potential risks that could impact the project.
- Conduct planning sessions with the customer’s key functional leaders to create a series of documented management plans that specify the project plan and scope.
- Act as a customer liaison and representative, communicating customer feedback with internal teams and acting to resolve outstanding issues on behalf of the client in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Technical Support and other internal teams to research and resolve customer inquiries and requests, and coordinate customer communication plans.
- Provide input to Customer Experience leadership on the financial and resourcing aspects of the implementation plan.
- Demonstrate Coconut Software’s values and project a positive, upbeat, and professional tone in all communications, both internal and external.
- Travel to customer sites and between Coconut’s offices as needed (once we’ve returned to a post-covid reality)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Project Management, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Adept at time management, including work planning, prioritization, and organization and ability to proficiently multi-task.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of large-scale integrated web-based systems (ie: Web Based, Client/Server, Integration).
- In-depth understanding of software engineering and application development; software lifecycle.
- Experience with APIs and webhooks is a plus but not required
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to help create and build as Coconut Software grows.
WHO IS COCONUT SOFTWARE?
Coconut Software is a venture backed Enterprise Customer Engagement Platform that is trusted by some of the biggest companies in North America including Capital One, RBC, Rogers, and Bell. Founded in Saskatchewan by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, the company has grown to 50 employees with offices in Saskatoon and Toronto. After recently closing another successful financing round, the company has ambitious plans to continue its rapid growth.
With company perks like cabana days (paid time off on top of vacation, and flexible work hours, Coconut has created a company culture that is best in class. We are about people, passion, and performance and as a people-first company with exciting growth plans, Coconut is an excellent place to continue to take the next step in your career!
Modernizing how Banks and Credit Unions engage because everyone’s time is money.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Opportunity to work from home or remote
- Flex time
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan (ESOP)
- Apple Equipment
- Internet Allowance
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- A People First Company - 4.6 rating on Glassdoor