ABOUT THE POSITION
Are you a good writer? Ok, great start!
Can you spot a typoh from a mile away? Excellent, keep reading.
Do you want to help a mission-driven organization empower people to be themselves? Perfect, let’s chat.
Kolbe Corp is looking for a copywriter and content strategist to help us create more engaging content, deliver best-in-class training materials, and sell our services to key target markets.
Who will thrive in this role:
- Somebody who can distill complex information or data into easily digestible materials
- A person who can fully participate in brainstorms or strategy meetings and then make sure the good ideas become reality
- Somebody who can follow and help improve content development and version control systems
- A person who is entrepreneurial and solutions-oriented, with a commitment toward constant improvement
Types of Tasks and Projects:
- Writing content for blogs, email, presentations, social media, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, and more
- Proof-reading materials from various departments and maintaining brand consistency
- Version / Quality Control for internal and external assets
- Collaborating with different departments and clients to acquire testimonials and develop case studies of The Kolbe System™
- Working with outside vendors like designers or video editors to create content
- Purity or compliance reviews of content that external partners make about our products & services
- 2 to 5 years in a copywriting or content development role
- Portfolio of work
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- NOTE: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST PROVIDE A LINK OR ATTACH THEIR PORTFOLIO OF WORK TO BE CONSIDERED
Nice to have:
- Mix of B2B and B2C experience
- Experience with videography/photography
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Project management experience
Bottom Line: Kolbe is producing a lot of content these days, and we expect to create a lot more. We need somebody who has no problem writing for all sorts of mediums and can bring new ideas to the table.
About Kolbe Corp:
When we say that we’re a mission-driven organization, we mean it! The people who are successful at Kolbe know how to work as part of a driven team and are dedicated to helping others use their strengths to get more freedom and joy out of life.
Kolbe’s flagship product is the Kolbe A™ Index — a powerful, 36 question assessment that helps people understand how they naturally take action. Because this assessment is so integral to our work, candidates will take this as part of our interview process. The great news: even if the position isn’t right for you, taking the assessment will give you new insight to help find a role that’s perfect for your instinctive strengths.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.