We innovate | We have tenacity |We Empower | We get things done | We are Unique |We have fun
With iGaming and online Sports Betting regulation opening, Canada’s longest-standing Fantasy Sports company, OfficePools.com is leveraging its 20+ years of Canadian Fantasy Sports experience and is launching OfficePoolsBets.com this October. Our mission is to open access to online Sports Betting and iGaming with a Canadian focus, and to help Canadian amateur sports prosper and develop.
OfficePoolsBets is a Canadian owned and operated gaming company, and a prospective operator in the Ontario Sports Betting and iGaming market. We are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative group that leverages cutting-edge technology and innovations, looking to make a big splash, and establish a deep presence, in the Canadian iGaming market.
To help with this launch, we are currently looking for a full-time Finance Manager, based in Vancouver.
Have we got your attention yet? Good! Now let’s get into the details:
A Day in the Life:
- Build, forecast, and maintain financial models for an online gaming platform.
- Build and prepare financial statements
- Manage budgets, internal reporting, and required financial submissions.
- Submit legally required financial reporting on various cadences (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Utilize business intelligence tools to provide insights into business performance, and make related recommendations
- Create, manage, and monitor financial dashboards for internal stakeholders.
- Review and reconcile automated reports detailing Player Wagers, Winnings, and free play bonuses
- Monitor the Ontario Sports Betting and iGaming market for financial information and/ or regulatory updates
- Ensure financial/ tax compliance with internal policies and external regulations
- Liaise with external auditors for financial and regulatory audits
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Interact with FINTRAC’s platforms and submit required reports.
You Own This if you Have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a related finance or accounting role.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline\
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized, goal oriented, and can drive results while multi-tasking priorities.
- Experience in sports, gambling or entertainment a plus!
Benefits, perks & other cool stuff:
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home available
- Competitive salary
- Employer paid dental & extended health coverage
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Front-of-the-Line Access to shows and concert tickets
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- New Hire referral bonuses
- GSL Scholarship Program
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position