Tow Truck Driver/ Operator (Heavy & Light Duty)
* If you are applying for a Heavy Duty position, you must have a Class A CDL with a manual endorsement.
* You must be insurable.
* You must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Hiring all positions to keep up with high demand. Light, Medium, Heavy Towing, & Recovery
- Full-time Experienced Operator for Flatbed, Specialized Transport, and Towing for Local and Surrounding States.
- Heavy Towing and Recovery experience wanted, but willing to train. Requires a CDL.
- Pay based on experience.
- Benefits. Room for training and growth.
- Must have clean MVR and pass a background check.
- The job will include a rotation service call schedule for nights and weekends. Overtime pays time and a half. However, you will be local and home every night.
- Hilliard ranked one of the best communities to raise a family and great public schools.
WORLD TRUCK TOWING & RECOVERY, Inc.
"One Call Does It All"®
What we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Overtime Opportunities
• Health Insurance
Essential Job Functions:
• Must always work safely and wear required PPE
• Must provide a high level of customer service.
• Must display a professional image and be well-groomed.
• Must be able to work as a team.
• Must be dependable and possess and maintain a good attendance record.
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in keeping with company quality standards.
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Must be able to pass and maintain a clean background check and drug screening.
• Must be able to frequently stoop, bend, kneel and lift up to 40 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time