Medallion is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. We are currently seeking an Environmental, Health & Safety Representative to work in our Permian Region. The individual in this role will report to the local EHS manager and provide support to operations personnel and contractors to ensure compliance with environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a point of contact for all company and contract personnel in the area
- Build and manage relationships with employees and contractors to ensure timely submittal of all incidents
- Participate/Lead incident investigations and follow up on corrective actions
- Assist/perform EHS and regulatory audits
- Assist in the development and implementation of company EHS programs and guidelines
- Support operations personnel in the completionof daily tasks in compliance with EHS policies and procedures
- Support construction activities on pipelines and at facilities to ensure EHS compliance by employees and contractors
- Communicate and interpret applicable EHS regulations
- Create and distribute area safety communications/alerts
- Assist in company-wide EHS communications
- Represent the company as needed in corporate initiatives as well as external professional groups
- Coach employees/contractors on EHS expectations and levels of performance
- Assist with employee health and worker's compensation cases
- Monitor and ensure pipeline Operator Qualifications are met by employees and contractors performing work on pipeline systems
- Serve as a qualifiedevaluator for pipeline Operator Qualification
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Must live or relocate to within 1 hour of reporting location in the Midland Odessa Area.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Health and Safety, Environmental Science, Safety, Engineering or other technical EHS field preferred. A combination of education, experience and training may be substituted for these requirements.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in one or more of the applied areas and with experience working in a pipeline setting preferred.
- Experience/Knowledge in the following areas is required: DOT/PHMSA, OSHA, Railroad Commission of Texas, TCEQ
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- The candidate will need excellent planning, organizational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- Must be able to work effectively with people at all levels inside and outside the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Works both indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment with temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
- Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., manually transport a load up to 75 lbs., and apply up to 100 foot pounds of torque.
- Must have the ability to get in and out of vehicles regularly and ride over rough roads.
Medallion Pipeline is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's pipeline professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion Pipeline.
Finding the right people to forge our success is a critical step, and we have created an organization rich in opportunities. In addition to a competitive compensation package, Medallion Pipeline provides a great benefit package that provides our employees with the flexibility to make elections based on their personal and family needs. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success, we invite you to apply today.