*****$500 Sign on Bonus!!*****
Here we grow again! Are you someone who enjoys being part of a team? Someone who pays attention to details? Someone who finds pride in doing a job well? If so then you may be just who we are looking for! Here at the Prince Resort we maintain a family like atmosphere and a “can do” attitude. We thrive on team work, dedication to details and customer satisfaction.
As a Housekeeper, you will be essential to our team, while making sure our property is both visually appealing and safe. Your responsibilities will be ensuring that all units are cleaned thoroughly, efficiently and to the highest of standards to maintain guest satisfaction. You will be also be responsible for using the right cleaning products to get the best clean possible and maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
The right candidate would be able to do the following:
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support our team to reach our common goals of being the best.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand or walk for an extended period of time.
- Provide customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Would be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Managers and Supervisors.
If you feel like this may be a good fit for you, we’d love to meet you! Hope to talk to you soon!
*Bonus - $250 after 30 days of employment and $250 after Labor Day if employed still.