WHO WE ARE
Virtuous Pie is an elevated fast-casual plant-based/vegan restaurant, focused on handcrafted pizza and ice cream, all made in-house.
Our mission is to change the way people eat and mobilize positive change in the world—one slice (or scoop!) at a time.
We are focused on great taste, innovation, and surprise that extends from our product to customer service to the design of our space and to how we connect to culture and our communities.
We are looking for an experienced server at our Vancouver UBC location. The ideal candidate must be available to work at least 3 days a week.
THE POSITION: Shift Leader– (FT/PT)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the FOH team during the evening and on weekends for lunch & dinner service
- Providing guests with a welcoming experience
- Responsible for setup and shutdown of the POS, drinks and salad bar
- Work with a tight knit team to ensure perfect food quality and bill times for the guests
- Maintain excellent environment and cleanliness standards in an open kitchen.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Personal alignment with Virtuous Pie’s vision, values, and team culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and inter-functional team environment
- High standard of professionalism and attention to detail
- Restaurant serving and leadership experience an asset
OUR TEAM IS ABOUT #ThatPlantLife
Our team is a dynamic and passionate group. While it may start within the doors of Virtuous Pie, it goes beyond that. We offer opportunities to get involved in our Virtuous Pie events, charity activities, staff appreciation and events, industry education and internal growth opportunities for those who are passionate and interested in pursuing careers within our fast growing business.