ATSI support services are growing. We are currently seeking a dedicated professional with a proven track record of success to join our team. This full-time position supports the Office of Naval Research (ONR). The Defense Travel System (DTS) Specialist will be responsible for assisting program officers with DTS, entering travel requests into DTS, and working with Scheduled Air Transportation Office (SATO) travel system.
The DTS Specialist will also be responsible for making hotel, car, and other travel related reservations; collecting receipts and travel documents, scans, and draft vouchers for reimbursement; assisting with foreign travel requirements verifications, invitational travel orders and vouchers, official diplomatic and country clearances, letters of expediting, country and diplomatic clearances, and other associated travel documentation and tasks; preparing and submitting visa or passport requests; maintaining the travel budget in ICONNECT; coordinating and reserving Military Air Flights; preparing Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) submissions.
The DTS Specialist must have the ability to work quickly and efficiently to complete all travel arrangements in an expeditious manner. Often Continental US travel is not foreseen until the same week it needs to occur, and international travel sometimes is not requested until less than 30 days away making time of the essence.
The DTS Specialist must maintain proficiency and serve as the department’s expert on information regulations and policies related to making travel arrangements, including the Federal Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), foreign clearance guides, national and international visit requests, short and standard lead country clearances, Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System, Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), standard and short lead VISAs, as well as fee and no-fee standard and short lead passports. This role will also assist ONR government personnel with administrative support tasks.
• A High School diploma plus at least 5 years of experience providing DTS support OR a Bachelor's degree plus at least 2 years of experience providing DTS support.
• Prior experience using the Defense Travel System (DTS) and Join Travel Regulations (JTR).
• DoD Secret Clearance.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power-Point to create and edit various documents and enter data into computer databases and spreadsheets.
• Prior experience supporting office management functions.
• Effective at working independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to organize and coordinate meetings.
• ONR office located in Arlington, VA (Monday – Friday, 40 hrs./week onsite)
Our Company: American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and sub contracts with Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
• Direct Deposits & Allotments
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Vacation & Sick leave
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
• Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance Program
• Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & transportation
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Travel Assistance Program
• Education Reimbursement Program
• Pet Insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled