Title Alliance currently has an opening for a high energy Executive Assistant with strong attention to detail and superior support skills for our office in Media, PA
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support and must have a can-do attitude for success. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic executive assistant to support our leadership team and provide focused support to them. This exceptional candidate has to be willing to go above and beyond in all situations and will be expected to be their right hand at all times.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere and must be careful with details, thorough in completing tasks, be able to work independently to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure. Must have exceptional time management skills and a proven track record of planning and prioritization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling all administrative needs of leader
- Filing and retrieving records and documents electronically
- Preparing reports for meetings and taking minutes
- Analyzing correspondence and communications and distributing with priority
- Communicate regularly on procedures with executive team
- Managing calendars
- Arranging conference calls and meetings
- Compiling reports using Excel
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- At least 3 years of proven professional Executive Assistant experience supporting senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to apply discretion, diplomacy and tact
- Identify complex problems and implement solutions
- Must be a quick learner, able to adapt to changing conditions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Ability to multi-task effectively, particularly in stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery
- In depth knowledge of MS Office suite
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing an innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled