Schedule: 2-3 days a week a couple hours at a time
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Barber who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
As a barber at Vertava Health you will be responsible for providing haircuts, and shaves or trims to our patients.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Must be able to provide a wide array of men's haircuts and styles for a diverse clientele.
- You must be comfortable in short and long scissors and clipper cuts, beard trims and straight razor shaves.
- Styling techniques and knowledge on current trends is a plus.
- Must have experience with all types of hair thick, think, curly, wavy, straight… etc
- Must clean up station and sanitize as needed
Other duties as assigned
- Barber applicants must hold a valid MS barber or cosmetology license.
- Flexibility and aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Positive energy : )
- Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
- Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled