Facility Services Administrator
Since 1981, Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Toronto has served as a place to call home for families with seriously ill children undergoing treatment. RMHC Toronto encompasses a House for 81 families in downtown Toronto and seven Family Rooms in hospitals across the Greater Toronto Area and in Sudbury. The families we serve come from throughout Ontario, across Canada and around the world.
We are looking for a Facility Services Administrator to join our team in Toronto.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Manager of Facilities and Administration, the Facility Services Administrator coordinates and supports the daily operations and workflow related to facilities and office services.
- Responsible for coordinating
activities and assisting in managing workorders through the Computerized
Maintenance Management System (CMMS) that include but not limited to:
- Opening, monitoring, and closing workorders to ensure timely delivery of service.
- Monitor and maintain the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Maintain the asset and inventory database.
- Generate reports.
- Responsible for procurement and invoice reconciliation.
- Correspondence with various trades, vendors, and suppliers
- Inventory management of all assets inclusive of furniture, appliances, office and IT equipment, linens, housekeeping supplies and office supplies.
- Ensuring all contractor documentation, contracts, inspection reports, certifications and licenses are up to date and in compliance.
- Ensure postage machine, multifunctional printers and office furniture is maintained and serviced as needed.
- Assistance and coordination of projects in collaboration with the Manager, Facilities and Administration
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- College diploma in Administration or equivalent
- 1-3 years of office or facilities administration
- Knowledge and experience with CMMS, an asset.
- Facilities background and/or project management assistance, an asset
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
We want to hear from you! Like what you’re hearing so far, but still wondering if RMHC Toronto is right for you? We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children, families, and the community.
Interested in being a part of the RMHC Toronto team? Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to your application!
The successful candidate will need to undergo a successful Vulnerable Sector Screening Police check.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are interested in this position, please apply online by clicking “Apply Now”.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position