Georgian Bay Fire & Safety Ltd., one of Ontario's largest independent providers of Life Safety and Property Protection, is seeking a Fire Alarm Technician. In business since 1969, we are a well-respected, capable organization with a focus on customer service. With offices across the province we continue to attract great staff and clients; that continued growth offers excellent opportunities for exceptional staff. With over 130 employees we are a direct distributor for several manufacturers and offer not only in-house but also manufactures’ training. Our single source approach of having electricians, sprinkler fitters, security technicians and suppression technicians in house allows additional opportunities for our staff.
· Testing, inspecting, verifying and servicing fire alarm systems and devices
· Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures.
· Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications.
· Follow local and national security standards
· CFAA Registration
· Positive attitude & strong work ethic
· Customer oriented mentality
In return, we offer an excellent work environment working with capable and team-oriented technicians and managers along with an opportunity for financial and career growth. We supply uniforms, tools and Personal Protective Equipment. All employees receive regular performance reviews and H&S training. Salary package and benefits.
For more information regarding our company please visit our website: www.gbfire.com
Job Type: Full-time