RESTAURANT SERVERS BOTH AM/PM SHIFTS
We have an immediate opening for experienced Restaurant Servers - both AM/PM shifts who have a passion for delivering awarding winning service, exhibits exceptional salesmanship and understands how to achieve company-wide expectations regarding bottom line profitability.
- Promotes, up-sells and enhances the hotel's food and beverage product and services to all guests and patrons.
- Must have a strong understanding of food preparation and offerings regarding the current menu, plate presentation, and portions.
- Strictly follows company-wide and brand protocols regarding service delivery.
- Ensures ServSafe food and beverage protocols are personally understood and followed at all times.
- Maintains exceptionally clean, safe and organized work areas at all times. Preps accordingly for follow day’s business.
- Works banquet functions as needed - must be highly flexible in work schedule during high volume and holiday periods.
- Ensures table settings are clean and professionally presented at all times. Self-buses.
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award Winning Service by exceeding brand standards be evidence of SALT scores. Must be a Team player and interact exceptionally well with other departments and fellow associates.
- Prior restaurant, banquet and/or food service experience required.
- Excellent time management, organizational and self- management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure during high volume times to achieve Service and F&B sales budgets/targets.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
- Loves the interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions.
- Excellent knowledge of restaurant/banquet set-ups, MUST be ServSafe certified.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.