Are you looking to stretch your marketing muscles? Then, let’s talk! eCampus.com, a premiere online retailer of textbooks and digital course materials, is seeking a Marketing Manager. Serving as a core member of the eCampus.com Marketing Team, the Marketing Manager will effectively research, develop, and execute marketing efforts as it relates to both our e-commerce brands and our highly successful eCampus.com Online Bookstore Program. With a focus on increasing brand awareness and ultimately driving sales, the ideal candidate will have a breadth of understanding related to content marketing development, social media marketing, analytics and reporting, and the desire to continuously stay abreast of the ever-changing digital marketing ecosystem. This is a full-time, temporarily remote position at our corporate office in Lexington, KY.
● Develop strategies to grow customer base
● Oversee social media efforts across all organizational brands
● Work with our Online Bookstore division on innovative marketing strategies
● Build relationships with school partnerships to further marketing efforts on campus
● Strategize effective media creation
● Collaborate with Marketing Directors to execute new initiatives
● Manage timelines and media budgets
● Plan, develop, implement, and monitor media campaigns for specific KPI goals
● Perform continuous analysis on marketing performance
● Manage traditional marketing strategies
● Research and analyze trends in different markets
● 5+ years experience in the marketing field
● Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
● Must have both traditional and digital marketing experience
● Experience building a larger company impression while maintaining a budget
● Proven experience utilizing research and analytical skills in a professional setting
● Superior organizational and time management skills
● Ability to learn and understand multiple markets around the United States
● A passion for creativity and innovation
● Media Agency experience is a plus
eCampus.com leadership knows the secret to the company’s success is largely due to the quality and dedication of its employees and offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, Group Life/AD&D, long-term disability, 401(k) plan, and paid time off. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
eCampus.com is a premier online retailer of textbooks and digital course materials. Consistently exceeding industry standards, eCampus.com’s mission is to provide the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way for K-12 and higher education students to buy, rent, or sell textbooks and digital content. The company launched on July 2, 1999, the birthday of original investor Dave Thomas of Wendy’s. From the beginning, their driving force has been meeting the needs of the customers they serve. Remaining an innovative leader in the course materials industry, eCampus.com serves over 300 colleges and universities through an innovative course material solutions suite, including full-service Online Bookstores and the eCampus.com ALL Access program. eCampus.com's mission enables institutions to increase course material affordability, serving millions of students to date. Through products that simplify the adoption, management and procurement of course materials, eCampus.com propels student success by delivering the right course materials, at the right time, at the right price. Learn more at http://www.ecampus.com.