Administrative Assistant-ICONA Means Business Sales Team
Director of ICONA Means Business
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the efficient operation of the IMB (ICONA Means Business) sales team by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks to ensure team, client, and guest needs.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Weekly attendance to Aloha Culture Meeting.
2. Supports inbound/outbound communications.
3. Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
4. Maintains filing systems as assigned.
5. Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
6. Managing all lead tracking for the IMB.
7. Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
8. Arrange and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments for the sales team and/or supervisors.
9. Assisting Yacht salesperson with Yacht lead data, paperwork for insurance and alcohol license, help transport food and beverage to Yacht, greet all guests at Yacht cruise.
10. Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
11. Creates required reports with high skill level with Excel.
12. Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
13. Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned.
15. Conduct detail meetings with the contracted parties.
16. Coordinating details, i.e., floor plan for meeting spaces, coordinating vendors, and on-site day of contact person until completion of IMB events.
17. Data entry for all event details into software systems.
18. Conducting site tours as needed.
19. Process financials for event.
20. Communicate event details with staff.
21. Assist with event setup, when required
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
4. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
5. Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
6. Ability to work independently.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This position operates in an office/hotel setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the team members are regularly required to talk or hear. The team member is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
· Stand- Under 2/3rd of the time.
· Walk- Under 2/3rd of the time.
· Sit- Over 2/3rd of the time.
· Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time.
· Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time.
· Climb or balance- Up to 2/3rd of the time.
· Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl- Up to 2/3rd of the time.
· Talk or hear- Over 2/3rd of the time.
· Lift minimum of 5lbs.- 50 lbs.- Over 2/3rd of the time.
· Adherence to all policies and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This role requires forty, plus hours to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
There is less than 20% travel.
Required Education and Experience
1. Associates Degree and 2 years administrative experience required.
2. Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including excel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team members for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.