Engineering Dispatch / Admin - Prince Resort
Engineering Dispatch / Administrative Support-
*Part-time and full-time needed*
Job description – The Engineering Admin Support will ensure all work orders have been assigned to the maintenance team. Following up on new and current job orders is required to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Keeping an organized system of work orders and needed supplies is essential.
Job Responsibilities -
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards
- Follows up daily on open work orders to ensure that parts are ordered in a timely manner
- Create purchase orders, gain proper approvals, reconcile pricing, place orders, and accepts inventory in a timely manner.
- Perform billings and ensures work orders are completed, that time and materials are recorded, and that work orders are closed daily whenever possible.
- Oversees the Inventory Process
- Daily review of areas within Engineering is kept clean and orderly. Ensuring that others are following procedures for inventory storage and removal of items
- Orders needed equipment for work orders
- Lead efforts in performing monthly inventory with the Eng. Dept. and provide reports for manager review
- Reviews work orders throughout the day for completeness and accuracy and follows up with further training and instruction as needed
· Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
· Strong data entry skills
· One year of clerical experience in an office setting is preferred; Hospitality office experience is a plus
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits -
· Weekly Pay
· Medical insurance
· Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Bereavement leave
· 401 k / 401 k matching
Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts believes that our employees are the strength, vendors are the standard, homeowners are the prospect, and customers are the focus. We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure, working environment, which promotes communication, participation, and involvement. Empowered and proactive staff create memorable experiences for our guests that exceed expectations.