CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Its proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to clients.
Headquartered in Australia, the company employs over 2,000 FTE staff globally and services clients across 82 cities in 53 countries globally, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
CTM is currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager. This position will be responsible for the development and delivery of all strategic communications, PR and content across all lines of business (corporate, events, leisure and loyalty) in North America.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Marketing (North America), the Communications Manager is responsible for building brand awareness and integrity, assisting lead-generation and driving customer and employee engagement through the delivery of effective communication and PR strategy.
The Communications Manager works closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including CTM North America’s Executive Management Team, regional (and global) marketing teams, sales, account management, and HR divisions. The role is directly responsible for driving effective marketing communications across multiple channels and creating media opportunities across North America.
Additionally, the Communications Manager will be responsible for assisting the CTM North America business to plan and implement a range of PR activities, such as events, and other non-digital communications and promotions. This role will be located in either Montrose, CA or Denver, CO
- Develop strategic communications for CTM’s brands, products, and services both online and offline.
- Implement strategic marketing and PR communications plans that support brand awareness and lead generation, in collaboration with cross-functional leads.
- Develop and implement a strategic content plan for CTM’s corporate, events, leisure and loyalty travel brands in North America, including content for CTM’s Blogs, eDMs and social media channels, surveys, brochures and case studies, web copy aligned to regional business goals.
- Identify and develop engaging newsworthy content based on CTM and industry-wide travel data, emerging travel and technology trends and CTM executives’ industry expertise.
- Develop and enhance website content to support visitor engagement, lead generation and SEO performance as directed by the SVP, Marketing (North America).
- Identify and manage executive profiling opportunities within targeted media and events.
- Ensure that media opportunities are fully optimized in terms of content and reach with planned reporting mechanisms.
- Develop and distribute internal communications.
- Represent marketing incorporate cross-functional projects, including events and other non-digital promotional activities.
- Participate in and present at company-wide internal meetings or conferences as required.
- In collaboration with the CTM Marketing team, develop new ideas and innovative plans and strategies that offer CTM a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Conduct business consumer research to develop consumer insights, profiles, for target marketing opportunities.
- Conduct business industry research to evaluate technological enhancements, benefits, and features, innovative practices, cross-sell services, industry influences, business trends, and marketing promotional efforts that appeal to consumers.
- Participate in CTM’s regional marketing planning activities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of experience in a corporate communication role is desired.
- Critical to the role is the ability to identify newsworthy, informative and engaging content opportunities to drive engagement with our targets audiences in both B2B and B2C environments.
- The Communications Manager will possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to craft messaging specific to audience personas and communications channels.
- Finalists will be asked to submit a writing sample.
- The ideal candidate is able to create content and navigate in WordPress, is proficient with all Microsoft Office Applications and is a savvy user of social media tools.
- If possible, please provide links to internal or external published projects that demonstrate how you successfully drive a campaign to achieve company goals.
- Travel industry experience a plus.
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match
- Generous vacation/sick leave policy
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to concurrently talk, hear, and use a computer keyboard while responding to customer inquiries on the telephone. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.