Bilingual Call Center Representative
All American Home Care
If you are skilled in customer service and love to help people find solutions, this may be a great fit for you! You'll be helping our customers while working in a fun team environment. You'll end your day feeling like you made a difference. As a team member, you'll be contacting All American Home Care Consumers and caregivers to discuss any issues they may need resolved.
What you'll need:
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual (Spanish and English Required)
- Prior experience in collections or customer service
- Attention to detail coupled with professional phone etiquette
- Good follow up and persuasive negotiation skills
- Strong ability to identify potential loss situations and make appropriate recommendations to mitigate loss
- Independent worker with strong time management skills
What's in it for you?
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off..
- Planning for the Future: benefits to help you plan for the near and long term including an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision.
All American Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position