Food & Beverage Supervisor (ref 1031)
Our spectacular Eldorado Resort is situated right on the shores of Okanagan Lake, a few kilometers south of the William R. Bennett bridge. Eldorado Resort consists of Hotel Eldorado, Manteo, and Eldorado Marina, with world-class amenities including multiple outlets, gyms, indoor and outdoor pools, boardwalk, tennis courts, and a private beach.
If you are looking for exciting and rewarding opportunities to showcase your talent and join a team that brings out the best in each other, then we want to hear from you! Our beautiful lakeside property offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities. We offer competitive earnings potential, employee discounts on water sport rentals, discounted food & beverage at all our Argus Properties Ltd owned Restaurants and Hotels, fun social events, and great colleagues!
Seasonal Restaurant Positions are available in in the following positions.
- Restaurant Supervisor - Lakeside Dining and our new Manteo Restaurant
These are seasonal positions with a start dates March-May 2022 and ending September-October 2022. Start and end dates may change based on the needs of the business.
Under the direction of the Restaurant Management Team, the restaurant supervisor is accountable for the day to day operations of the restaurant including staff training, light administration and active floor management during service.
Our employees are expected to be knowledgeable of all food and beverage items in order to make recommendations, answer questions about food, beverages, wine and other restaurant functions and services, and ensure accuracy when entering information into the POS system.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
To successfully fill one of these roles, you should demonstrate the following:
- Previous Supervisory experience in an upscale high-volume hospitality environment
- Positive attitude and a willingness to think outside the box
- A passion for the industry and meeting new people
- High attention to detail
- Organizational skills, ability to multi-task and anticipate guest needs.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a level of professional urgency and momentum
- Must be available to work evening shifts, holidays and weekends. Start times will vary based on business volumes and operational demands
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada. The Resort is unable to support any VISA applications.
To apply please submit your resume and complete the Questionnaire.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position