Berg Construction, LLC is looking for Site Foreman and Superintendents
Berg Construction is an excavation / site work contractor that has completed work in multiple sectors, from residential to government contracts. Established in 2000 and incorporated in 2004 we have the manpower and equipment to complete public and private work of any size. Our spectrum of services includes commercial utilities and site work, residential excavating and site work, waste management, golf courses and asphalt paving. Berg was built on the principle of teamwork and the foundation of a strong work ethic. To build enduring infrastructure, we must have highly capable, autonomous and trustworthy teams.
We are continually working to build a team of the best people who are hungry to grow and teach. We do our best to keep stress levels low and treat everyone with respect. We provide year-round work to keep steady paychecks and the potential for overtime. Bonuses are awarded when the company does well.
We want Berg Construction to be a long-term home for people looking to make a career out of building. A strong work ethic is just as important to us as an existing skillset. While our work is often tough, we get the satisfaction of seeing our enduring infrastructure projects improve the community.
- Schedule., coordinate and supervise the work of all site operations.
- Ensure all work is delivered safely, on time and within budget.
- Manage equipment, labor and materials on-site as required.
- Review plans, specifications, and run job sites, large and small.
- Troubleshoot and resolve job site and crew challenges.
- Create and maintain a positive working environment and strong crew relationships focused on teamwork.
- Operate heavy machinery as necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as site superintendent or foreman in earthwork, utilities or paving. .
- Experience managing others including operators, labor staff and subcontractors
- Experience managing schedules and crews to meet strict deadlines and coordinate multiple work operations at one time.
- Knowledge of heavy civil construction industry and processes
- Ability to read construction drawings and specifications