All American Hospice
Is a fast growing hospice agency in Philadelphia. We are looking to grow our hospice sales team in Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery counties.
All American Hospice is seeking experienced sales professionals with high character, proven sales success and the resolve to grow a territory through relationship building, category development, superior sales planning and financial motivation.
- Generating business and meeting targets from an assigned territory.
- Identify opportunities for formal or contractual relationships with physicians, organizations and payers.
- Executes territory sales plans in coordination with operational and clinical leadership to ensure extraordinary customer service and fulfill All American Hospice promises.
- Building and maintaining relationships with referral sources.
- Becoming the hospice education resource by conducting in-services in conjunction with clinical staff that promote All American Hospice services to physicians, civic groups, churches, nursing homes and similar groups.
- Meeting with patients or their family members within care facilities.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Productively using pre- and post-call planning, in-call information gathering and weekly sales meetings to achieve a high degree of account management efficiency and effectiveness.
- At least 2 full years of sales required, healthcare sales preferred.
- Must have a record of proof detailing sales performance record.
- Knowledge of proven account management and sales call techniques preferred Healthcare background (Pharmaceutical Sales, Hospice, Home Health, etc.) preferred
- Must be able to call on doctors and healthcare administrators, understanding their areas of practice and articulating relevant benefits (we will teach)
- Must possess strong customer service and follow-up skills
- Must be a highly ethical, self-motivated team player Must have a valid driver license and a reliable insured vehicle.
All American Hospice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the community and the client and employment experience of its members. We prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled