The Land Development Project manager will oversee the entire land development planning process for all communities in the Charleston area, including: organizing, budgeting, and monitoring of various phases to maintain efficient operations.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Plan and direct the technical planning functions of each proposed community. Develop and implement construction guidelines for the business unit as they relate to land development.
- Assemble and update lists of consultants, contractors, and vendors approved to work. Prepare RFP’s and solicit proposals.
- Coordinate all public and private utility companies during the planning and construction phases of assigned communities.
- Negotiate, execute, and monitor contracts for both professional and construction services.
- Conduct initial site visits.
- Review and approve all technical documents prepared by professional consultants during the design process and prior to submission to governmental agencies.
- Prepare bid packages including construction plans, details, and specifications for all land development improvements and solicit bids.
- Negotiate, award, and execute contracts.
- Monitor compliance with established safety procedures, quality standards, and work schedules through regular site inspections.
- Monitor change orders and design problems and consult with architects, engineers, contractors, etc., as required to meet standards.
- Ensure that the community is built consistent with engineering drawings and construction specifications.
- Monitor bond reductions and releases.
- Attend public meetings on an as-needed basis.
- Prepare and monitor land development schedules for assigned communities to ensure home production milestones are met and all approval contingencies are satisfied.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 10 years (Required)
- land development: 10 years (Required)
- residential construction: 10 years (Required)
Crescent Homes SC LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled