Auto West BMW is looking for an enthusiastic Service Coordinator to join our team! Reporting to our Service Manager, the Service Coordinator will work with our service team to provide exceptional customer experiences for our customers and to support the overall service team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in pursuing a future career as a Service Advisor or anyone seeking career growth in a luxury dealership environment!
What do we expect from our Service Coordinators?
- Coordinating the arrival and flow of customers within the Service Department including:
- Assisting customers upon arrival in the Service Department and directing them to the appropriate party.
- Booking customer service appointments in our appointment system.
- Answering basic customer service questions.
- Reviewing repair order information with clients.
- Taking customer payment for completed service repairs.
- Assisting the Service Advisors during peak business times including:
- Performing walk-arounds on customer vehicles.
- Gathering customer appointment information to ensure readiness for the service advisor.
- Updating customer contact information in the database.
- Helping to call customers and arrange pickups for complete repairs.
- Explaining and quoting customers on repair pricing.
- Other duties as required.
What should you possess?
- Minimum two (2) years previous experience in a high-volume customer service environment.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous general automotive employment experience, preferably in a luxury dealership environment.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and quickly address customer questions or concerns, as per Company policies.
- Working knowledge of our vehicles and warranty information.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a process-driven environment.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- A passion for our brand and the desire to learn about the automotive industry.
- The ability to consistently manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.
Why partner with us?
- Join the Auto West Group, one of the top luxury automotive groups in Canada, voted Top 30 Greenest Employers in Canada (Aon Hewitt, 2013) and Most Sustainable BMW Dealership in the World (BMW AG, 2013).
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunities for development and growth within the company.
- Industry-leading benefits - including excellent health and dental coverage for you and your family.
- A dynamic, customer-focused work environment.
- An employer-matching RRSP program.