Caring Family Community Services is a family-owned behavioral health agency looking for a part-time/per-diem Outpatient Counselor to work with both in-office and telehealth clients. The therapist is responsible for providing counseling to clients of all ages (primarily adults) in one of our brand new therapy rooms. We are looking for a compassionate and understanding therapist to grow with our new practice.
Experience in at least one of the following is recommended:
Marriage & Couples Counseling
Trauma Focused Therapy
- Flexible day, evening and weekend self-scheduling.
- Therapists can build caseload to their desired amount of hours.
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Rates: $60/HR
- Licensure in the State of NJ as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD.
- A minimum of two years' experience in psychotherapy is required
- Previous experience with children and families is required.
- Bilingual a Plus