About C4 Therapeutics
C4 Therapeutics is pioneering a new class of drugs. C4’s technology platform produces small molecule drugs that harness machinery already present in cells to selectively target disease-relevant proteins for degradation. Our approach has the potential to address a broad range of diseases including cancer, infectious disease, and autoimmune disorders.
Ph.D. in Organic chemistry 0-3 years of experience or BS/MS with 7-10 years of experience in a research and/or development environment. Has demonstrated contribution and accomplishment on at least one scientific project. The main focus is on teamwork.
- Develop and execute synthetic routes of target molecules, including workup, purification, isolation, and characterization of products
- Initiates investigation of new experimental approaches to specific problems using scientific theory and technical literature
- Identifies, plans, and executes well-defined scientific projects. Uses defined practices and theoretical knowledge to perform analysis, interpret results, and determine appropriate action
- Prepares and presents technical or project reports and scientific presentations to internal or external audiences
- Utilizes relevant information, technology, and resources, contributing to complex team problem resolution and objectives
- Uses scientific knowledge or skill set to work with project team members to satisfy project deliverables
- Demonstrates in-depth theoretical knowledge of the discipline
- Keeps current with emerging trends in the discipline
- Demonstrates basic theoretical knowledge of other scientific disciplines
- Demonstrates well-developed knowledge of practice and method options relevant to planning research projects
- Receives general instructions on routine work; detailed instructions on new assignments
- Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Independently applies well-ordered problem analysis and technical skills to non-routine methods
- Assumes responsibility for defined scope projects where approach and methods are not defined.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute scientific perspective to company patent efforts
- Cultivates professional working relationships with a range of internal and external contacts
- Positively influences ongoing team projects, offering theoretical/conceptual input and improvements