Administrative Faculty - American Government
Course Operations - Contractor
It is the responsibility of the Administrative Faculty to serve in conjunction with the Course Operations team to ensure academic integrity, rigor, and effectiveness of post-secondary baccalaureate freshman and sophomore levels.
- Review and advise in matters of student content
- Review and advise in matters of curricular effectiveness and rigor
- Review and advise in matters of academic integrity
Competencies (Use four from those listed below)
- Written and Oral Communication. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar, Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Teamwork.Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Detail Oriented. Does not abandon detail work to others, but works to create both immediate solutions to gaps in details as well as create tools to proactively address them in the future.
- Problem Solving. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Professionalism.Approaches others in a tactful manner with dignity and respect regardless of position; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments. Maintains confidentiality
- Ability to learn and master the use of proprietary degree mapping software and leverage it to ensure a powerful student experience.
- Emotional Intelligence. Solid people skills with a demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Computer & Technology. Basic technology skills as well as ability to continually learn new programs, systems, and processes.
- Education. Graduate degree in the area taught or 18 graduate credit hours in the area taught.
- Hours. Less than part-time
- Location. Remote
Lumerit enables students to reimagine college by blending world-class academic advising and course curation to allow students to graduate from the college of their choice faster than they ever imagined and for far less than they ever thought possible.
By prioritizing the student above anyone else, we believe we can make a global impact on higher education. Our vision and values empower every member of the Lumerit team to exceed student expectations at every level. In turn, our students (Lumerit Scholars) go on to achieve world-class career, professional, and entrepreneurial outcomes.
Are you looking to realize the full potential of your unique talent while contributing to a very rewarding mission? We'd love to have a conversation with you. Come help us reimagine college by prioritizing the student!