are currently seeking a dedicated professional Risk Analyst to perform risk analysis studies in order to maintain maximum protection of a DoD organization 's assets. The Risk Analyst will be responsible for investigating any incidences that may result in asset loss and compiles findings in reports for further review, providing risk and issue management training, ensuring that risk analysis processes adhere to program standards, and maintaining risk documentation. This position supports the Program Executive Office, Defense
Healthcare Management Systems (PEO DHMS). The goal of PEO DHMS is to improve
the health care of active duty military, Veterans, and their beneficiaries. This
exciting program is modernizing the Military Health System (MHS) Electronic
Health Records (EHR) and establishing medical sharing between the Department of
Defense (DoD), the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and the private sector.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in the risk management field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within DoD.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust position with the federal government.
Job Hours & Location: Monday- Friday 40 hours/week, Arlington, VA (Full-time Telework Authorized)
American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans
Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We
support multiple prime and sub contracts with Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management,
financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs,
to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and
ATSI benefits package includes:
- Direct Deposits & Allotments
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and
- Virtual Doctor Visit Program for Employees & Dependents - unlimited number of visits at no cost
- Company Paid Short Term and Long
Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life and
- Voluntary Life Insurance Program
- Flexible Spending Plans for
healthcare, dependent care, & transportation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Pet Insurance
- Grocery Delivery Service Fee Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with company match and profit share options
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled