Our Court Monitors will work directly with guests to provide courteous, friendly, and professional assistance / education while enforcing Sky Zone safety regulations. You are the primary person responsible for the safety of everyone at Sky Zone and ensuring it is cleaned and well maintained. Maturity and a SMILE is a MUST!
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Availability nights and weekends.
- Must be able to interact and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to speak in front of groups.
- Ability to project voice and be heard in a loud environment.
- Ability to inform rules.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain constant surveillance of guests in the facility: act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of guests. Ability to react calmly and effectively in an emergency.
- Pay complete attention to the court at all times and be very interactive with the jumpers. Never turn your back to the court.
- Keep participants under control so as to not endanger others. Maintain safety of ALL guests.
- Communicate court rules to all participants.
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with guest, but be firm and command respect.
- Assist with court inspections.
- Perform various maintenance duties as directed. Help maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and in-service training.
- Present professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.