Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Nursing Assistant **Sign-on Bonus!**
Now hiring Certified Nurse Aides (CNA)!
Now offering a CNA sign-on bonus! Full-time = $3500, Part-time = $1550
Friday through Sunday, 3:00pm to 9:00pm (Part-time position)
Monday through Thursday, 3:00pm to 9:00pm (Part-time position)
**We've recently increased our starting pay rate!**
Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare is one of Wichita’s finest Skilled Nursing Facilities. Regent Park provides the latest innovations in environment, amenities and services for after-hospital rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. We strive to provide a supportive and restorative environment, loving compassion, elegant refinement and personal courtesies for residents. Regent Park was honored as the 2018 Best Senior Living Community by the Wichita Eagle! Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare is rated 5 stars by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and is considered to have a much above average quality rating. Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare has recently received two zero deficiency infection control surveys from the State of Kansas.
Whether you live here, work here, or visit here, we all have fun here! Check out some of the fun: https://vimeo.com/418240565
· Provide residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors
· Performs other nursing duties as assigned by nursing management
· Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment
· Always exercises courtesy whenever residents, family members and visitors are present
· Demonstrates pride in Regent Park by keeping areas clean and safe
· Demonstrates ongoing responsibility and commitment through good attendance and by being on time to work
· Respects the privacy and dignity of residents
· Previous job experience preferred but not required
· Must have a current CNA license in the state of Kansas
· Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work on deadlines
· Must be able to maintain a courteous, friendly, and helpful attitude with residents, visitors and co-workers at all times
· Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs
· Regent Park has a culture of teamwork and lateral service so that the needs of our residents and each other are met
· Staff recognition and rewards including frequent staff appreciation events
· FREE Starbucks Coffee
· PTO for part-time and full-time positions after 90 days
· Full benefits package for full-time positions
· Evening and night shift differentials available! 3p-10p $0.50/hour; 10p-6a $1.00/hour
Apply online at https://rprh.easyapply.co/. You will be required to fill out an online application (we do not accept just a resume). If you would like assistance completing the online application please visit us at 10604 E 13th St N Wichita, KS 67206. Once you complete your application you will receive an e-mail verifying it has been sent. Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail with an update on the status of your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we do not accept calls or messages to check on the status of your application, messages will not be returned. Thank you for applying with Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare!
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position