Maintenance Technician duties include but are not limited to:
· Performs maintenance and repairs to with a minimum of guest disturbance.
· Performs consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms.
· Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
· Evaluate, repair and maintain plumbing, electrical and HVAC system in the building.
· Keep all mechanical areas in a neat and orderly condition.
Must be proficient in the following
- drywall repair
- Appliance diagnosing and repair
- Light Plumbing and Electrical
- The ability to think on your feet
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER LICENSE AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance
· Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Bereavement leave