At the heart of our Customer Experience team, as a Customer Success Manager you live and breathe building relationships with our customers. You manage everything from getting new customers up and running, partnering with them to realize value and success through our platform, to supporting them through technical issues or training. You are passionate about championing customer experience, and believe that a personal touch and genuine demeanour are part of what sets us apart.
You believe in understanding the ins-and-outs of every customer - and what it takes for them to be successful. You rely on a blend of data driven decision making and gut intuition and have a keen eye for detail and understanding customer needs. You know how to ask the right questions, how to put customers at ease and have a passion for problem solving. You’re agile, analytical, and creative and your keen attention to detail makes you amazing at what you do!
We’re in a position to experience some pretty phenomenal growth in the coming months and are looking for an innovative Customer Success Manager to help scale the growth of our team. We’re pretty passionate about what we do we’re looking for someone as passionate about their work as we are! We’re not an ordinary company and we don’t expect you to be ordinary either!
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO
- Proactively engages customers during throughout their Coconut journey from go-live to renewal to advocates to growth
- Work closely with sales, technical support, product, and account management to exceed customer expectations
- Leverage both qualitative and quantitative data points to identify customer health
- Create advocates and raving fans throughout your interactions with customers
- Build repeatable and successful plays to streamline and scale the customer success team
- Demonstrate Coconut Software’s values and project a positive, upbeat, and professional tone in all communications, both internal and external
- Travel to customer sites and between Coconut’s offices as needed, when safe to do so.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 2-4 years of B2B customer-facing experience with high degree of comfort meeting and presenting to executive-level contacts
- Located or comfortable working in PST
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Driven to help others succeed, both our customers & your colleagues!
- Exceptional communication skills whether over email, phone call, video call, or in-person.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who loves to tell stories. You can easily persuade us why a burrito is a sandwich or vice versa (and not afraid to share it in your application!)
- You are as comfortable using data to make informed decisions as you are reading between the lines of a customer conversation when forecasting health
- Comfortable using SFDC, Excel, Catalyst.io, Asana, Slack, and Jira
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time effectively. You thrive in a sometimes ambiguous environment with little or changing processes
- SaaS experience is highly beneficial but we recognize experience comes from all walks of life
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and sitting idle or stagnant drives you nuts. You’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
What’s in it for you?
- “Cabana Days” - our version of a four day work week!
We work regular business hours Monday to Thursday. Then, we’re encouraged to take Fridays off to rest, recharge, and do the things that make us happy!
- Ability to do your job in a supported, flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs weekly;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
A full range of benefits to keep you happy & healthy;
- Competitive Salaries - we pay fairly based on experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Flexible & Remote Work Opportunities (with a dog friendly office!)
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Professional Development & learning opportunities
- Internet Subsidy
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
So, what’s next?
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place in a team you’re proud to work with every day! (even if it’s virtually!) . For a glimpse into our world check out our Instagram here.
Who we are and what we do:
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
Some awards we’re proud of include;
Being named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion, Best Workplaces for Youth, Best Workplaces for Women and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.