Sales Administrative Assistant
MaxHome is a company founded on the mission statement of “ Everybody Happy ”! We live the mission everyday by truly caring about our teams and our customers happiness. Because of this we are three-time repeat winner of the “ Top Workplace ” award and are a 9- time winner of the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing companies.
We are more than just a company that specializes in windows, outdoor living, and bath remodeling - we specialize in helping you be the best you can be. And you can tell we mean it - 100% of our executive team began their careers in entry level positions because we believe in recruiting, training and developing individuals with the drive to win.
MaxHome, LLC is growing and recruiting intelligent, dedicated, loyal, passionate, and outgoing professionals to join our winning, community supporting - HAPPY team.
If this sounds like the place you need to work at, then we would love to interview you for our in-office Sales Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: The Sales Admin provides direct clerical support to the Director of Sales Team for TX sales.
- Prepare reports, financial documents, and other documents using Microsoft Suite
- Arrange all new hire sales materials for training classes
- Submit credit applications to finance companies using current company finance processes
- Report and update Sales Managers and Production staff of job progress and applicable finance terms
- Proactively communicate issues and concerns to sales teams to ensure timely response and resolution sales contracts
- perform administrative and office support for the Sales Department
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1-2 years' related administrative experience providing support to an executive-level supervisor.
- Strong computer skills with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be able to pass an Excel test
- excellent verbal and organizational skills
- strong desire to succeed
- computer literacy; tech-savvy
Keywords: Sales,Customer Service, entry level, career advancement, opportunity, growth, finance, financial, USIG, US Installer Group, college grad, college graduate, stay at home, sales assistant, supplemental income, extra money, forty plus, semi retired, consultant, Kenner, Baton Rouge, Harahan, Elmwood, Destrehan, Slidell, Hammond, Mandeville, Covington, Macy, Nordstrom, Walmart, Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Best Buy, Bathfitter, Lowes, Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Alarms, Cars, Restaurant, trade show, retired, retirees, campaigns, Rebath
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position