JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays, healthcare benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental), Life insurance and 401K.
- Call on healthcare facilities, physicians, clinics and eldercare facilities in order to generate sales for Home Care Staffing.
- Meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Generate client referrals from professional referral sources.
- Represent our agency professionally and knowledgeably in the healthcare community.
- Promote agency services.
- Strengthen and maintain existing referral sources.
- Develop Marketing Plan for new or existing territory.
- Seek, develop, and participate in marketing opportunities in the community.
- Establish working rapport with health care professionals in the territory.
- High school graduate
- 2+ Years’ experience in a sales business role.
- Demonstrated capability maintaining strict confidentiality
- Proven ability to generate leads and monitor referrals
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Comfortable with closing/asking for business
- Well organized, accurate, and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication, public relations and follow up skills
- Experience with public speaking (in addition to presentation skills). Strong at persuasive and educational writing and speaking.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled