We are hiring for Mercer/Middlesex County
Caring Family Community Services is seeking bilingual licensed clinicians to provide in-home therapy services for children, families, and adults. Our bilingual licensed clinicians work with children with emotional, behavioral, development and/or intellectual issues ages 3 to 20 and their parents.
- Flexible evening and weekend self-scheduling.
- Part-time 6 hours per week to full-time hours available.
- CEU Reimbursement
- Licensure in the State of NJ as LAC, LSW, LCSW, LPC, LRC, LMFT, APN, CNS, Licensed Psychologist or PsyD required
- Previous experience with children and/or families, required
- Experience with developmental and intellectual disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorder strongly preferred.
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Candidates with Autism, ID/DD experience preferred
- Satisfactory completion of professional references, criminal background and driving record checks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer