STNA at Sanctuary Pointe Nursing & Rehab
Caring Place Healthcare Group Cincinnati, OH $15.00 to $23.00 per hour
Full-Time, Part-Time, or PRN
7am - 7pm
Sanctuary Pointe Nursing & Rehab carries a distinctive, 4-Star rating with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid and 5-Star rating for Quality Outcomes.
Family-owned and operated, located just off the Hamilton Ave. exit from I-275
Our Team Members are eligible for the following benefits:
- 3 different health insurance plans of which include access to 4 local Marathon Health clinics. These are FREE private primary care clinics and they can provide over 200 common prescription medications for free!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short or long-term disability insurance
- All insurances start at 30 days!
- 401k with a company match at hire!
- Daily Pay
- Free meal on each shift
The STNA (State Tested Nurse Assistant) is responsible for assisting in the total care of residents including but not limited to health care activities of daily living while adhering to the rights of the residents and providing the highest quality of care to assist the resident in reaching their optimal level of functioning.
Interact with our patients, residents, families, and other staff (customers) to provide enthusiastic, timely responses to inquiries, concerns, and/or needs related to care and service.
Policies and Procedures:
Responsible for Following facility policies and procedures.
- Must have or be willing to complete certified nursing assistant course and be registered or become registered in Ohio as a nursing assistant.
- Graduates Welcome!
- Must be able to visually assess residents’ physical condition. Must have the ability to hear with or without the use of prosthetics soft spoken words of residents, intercom and alarms. Must have physical dexterity to open small packages and to perform assistance with ADL’s. Must have physical ability to lift and/or transfer residents, pulling/lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 175 pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language. Must be able to remain calm and patient when resident is anxious, agitated, combative or displaying other types of distress. Must be friendly, have a positive attitude, enthusiastic and work cooperatively as a team member.