We are looking for a hardworking Warehouse Worker. You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock and others.
- Welcome delivery trucks
- Receive and track shipments
- Embark and disembark merchandise from delivery trucks using appropriate tools
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
- Tag and label merchandise
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap, and pack the merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
DAYBROOK FISHERIES, INC. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled