Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employee to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Employee discount programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid vacation and time off
- Free safety boots yearly
- Inspect materials and sort items or materials into designated areas;
- Pull contaminants from sorting line;
- Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping;
- Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record;
- Ensure PPE equipment is utilized;
- Observe safe work practices.
- Must be able to perform repetitive / physical tasks for extended periods of time and lift items of up to 20lb
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to be able to communicate, understand and respond to questions, instructions, signs, signals and safety training;
- Must be able to work in all weather elements;
- Must be able to work overtime as required;
- Punctual, reliable, team player.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position