We are seeking a Corporate Director of Production to lead our company! You will help develop and execute the company's strategy and direction.
- Set the company's strategy and direction
- Create and build the company's culture
- Oversee and drive team to achieve mutually agreed goals
- Discuss company financials and roadmap with potential investors
- Previous experience in executive management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Production Manager (Role and responsibilities)
The Corporate Director of Production will be responsible for all details involved in the production process. This person will manage (at a high level) the front-end process of administrative work to include contract, home design, permitting, lot clearing, and release to field “milestones”. Ensuring these milestones stay close to “baselines” as established by the management team. The manager will also be responsible for cycle-time and schedule management for all production houses with the primary goal to reduce overall cycle-time and as measured in the homebuilding software suites. This will include heavy involvement in the following areas>
Template creation and maintenance
Training of personnel
Vendor collaboration for streamlined scheduling accuracy
Payment system synergies
Vendor reporting on deficiencies and field notes.
Process improvement planning with vendors and internal employees
Qualitative/ Quantitative reporting to management teams.
The primary goal of this position is to efficiently manage streamlined production and maximize use of scheduling software to gain business synergies within the construction and purchasing departments. Heavy involvement with purchasing teams and vendor relations will be required.
Crescent Homes SC LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled