Network Transport Integration & Deployment Engineer
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Network Transport & Deployment Engineer, to be regular Full-time and located in Huntsville, AL. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Network Integration & Deployment Engineer will be part of a Network Engineering team for our federal customer, providing Network Integration and deployment Engineer support services for approximately a large Cisco enterprise environment, consisting of unclassified, classified, and top-secret networks. The team ensures the availability of a reliable/robust network transport infrastructure that provides data protection for information delivered across strategic, operational, and tactical boundaries.
The candidate will be responsible for providing high-level network engineering and network transport integration support services for network development/design, defining the network architecture, network transport technology testing and evaluation, and network implementation/integration of new IT services or modifications of existing services for all network transport enclaves.
- Provide network management design optimization and technical guidance for the overall compliance of classified/unclassified network transport enclaves.
- Working with documentation, metrics, and analytics as a guideline to ensure that the approved engineering standards are enforced and compliant over all network transport enclaves.
- Provide deliverables to include network architecture and engineering designs for all enterprise network transport enclaves and the associated network infrastructure.
- Deliver innovative solutions to align with current network infrastructure through technological innovations and industry standard best practices via documentation, metrics, and performance analytics.
- Provide deliverables as it relates to operational engineering support through troubleshooting and management of production-level network transport infrastructure for all ITB classified/unclassified network transport enclaves.
- Provide deliverables through documentation and hands on support to assist with the support of technical projects that enhance/improve the existing network transport infrastructure through network
- implementation and operational activities.
- Ensures that availability of a reliable/robust network transport infrastructure that provides data protection for information delivered across strategic, operational, and tactical boundaries
- Support for Project/Program Management and Scheduling, Network Engineering and implementation, Configuration Management Planning and Federal Information Security
- Management Act (FISMA) support, Network Operations/Security Management, Network Transport Compliance and Optimization and Technical Management/Analysis activities.
- Develop and contribute network engineering change input for new architecture to the operational environment on both unclassified and classified networks. Tasks include developing network designs and diagrams for the configuration of network equipment (such as routers and switches) and related software, primarily in a Cisco-based environment.
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of technical documents including requirements analyses, design documents, manuals, fielding documents, and preparing contract deliverables and reports, assisting in preparation of presentation graphics.
- Oversee the designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining of applications, tools, services, and other software to improve business and mission capabilities and improve application effectiveness.
- 6 years of relevant information technology/telecom network experience in classified and unclassified environments (DOD and/or Intelligence Community)
- Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper Network Transport Routers and Switches and Identity Service Engine (ISE) appliances, Network Firewalls, Type 1 encryptors, WAN optimization devices, Load Balancers, HP, TACLANES, Remedy ITSM technologies, and VMware
- Knowledge of Agile management practices
- Advanced network certifications such as: CCIE, JNCIE
- Experience supporting a large enterprise environment
- Other duties as assigned
· Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Network certifications such as: CCNA, CCNP
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field and 6 year’s equivalent experience or subject matter expertise in network engineering.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years of valuable knowledge and experience in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.