The Digital Marketing Assistant will dedicate themselves to analyzing and reporting marketing campaign performance, with a focus on digital efforts. They will manage accurate data capture, launch GTM/Google Analytics, assist with reporting, and make suggestions regarding findings. The right candidate will bring knowledge and experience in digital marketing principles and technology.
What You’ll Do:
1. Set up custom reporting through Google Data Studio and analyze Google Analytics data to drive insights and testing opportunities to improve conversion rates and revenue.
2. Translate complex data analysis into easy to understand bullets to explain the “story” behind the numbers and share actionable recommendations.
3. Create internal dashboards through Google Data Studio that automate key metrics and provide insights into digital marketing performance.
4. Evaluate website analytics and visitor behavior, and offer recommendations for conversion optimization.
5. Monitor and evaluate performance for email, web, search, and paid social marketing efforts.
6. Interpret, analyze, and make recommendations against campaign and database metrics.
7. Identify and solve problems in a fast-paced environment and communicate solutions to the rest of the team and management.
8. Retrieve data from various sources and prepare data for analysis. Review data for accuracy and revise methods of data retrieval when necessary.
9. Set up tracking codes and back-end analytics for multi-channel marketing campaigns (platforms include UTM, Google Analytics, Pixels, and GTM).
10. Monitor campaign budgets and pacing, making sure digital campaigns run on track.
1+ years Digital Marketing, SEM, Paid Social Analytics, or similar work experience (internships count).
Familiarity with Pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics/Google Data Studio and event set up/measurement