About C4 Therapeutics
C4 Therapeutics is pioneering a new class of drugs. C4’s technology platform produces small molecule drugs that harness machinery already present in cells to selectively target disease-relevant proteins for degradation. Our approach has the potential to address a broad range of diseases including cancer, infectious disease, and autoimmune disorders.
Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the Administrative Assistant II will be the point person for managing day-to-day tasks for our scientific and financial leaders and their teams. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be excited about getting their hands dirty with will all aspects of being an Administrative Assistant, have superior problem-solving skills, and will take active ownership of enhancing our company culture.
- Interface with scientific and financial leaders and their teams on projects, programs, and initiatives to ensure scientific and financial operations run smoothly and efficiently;
- Maintain their calendars, including scheduling meetings, ensuring they have scheduled adequate prep time before meetings, responding to invitations and working through scheduling roadblocks using independent judgment and discretion wherever possible;
- In partnership with Project Management and our partner companies, organize all Joint Research Committee Meetings include complicated international scheduling and coordination of these meetings when they take place at C4T.
- When an independent judgment is not possible, quickly escalate questions;
- Partner with the Administrative Manager to maintain a high-level of administrative support throughout the organization;
- General office support to included answering phones and assisting with coverage for other Administrative Team members;
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conference calls, and events; reserve locations, send meeting invitations, manage attendee lists, plan catering, coordinate audio/visual and assist with preparing and distributing materials;
- Administrative duties such as drafting documents, letters, and presentations, proofreading and running compare write/redlines/track changes, filing/scanning, and record keeping; may attend meetings as a note taker, track action items and follow up accordingly;
- Arrange business travel and accommodations including scheduling complicated international travel and processing travel expenses;
- Work with the Administrative Team on event planning and special projects as needed;
- 3-5 years of experience supporting senior executives as an Administrative Assistant required;
- Excellent competence with computers and modern communication tools required;
- Proven proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required;
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with the ability to appropriately balance multiple, competing priorities;
- Ability to anticipate needs and take action without requiring detailed direction in relation to routine responsibilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and to engender trust;
- Reliability, integrity, grace-under-pressure, and a sense of humor are all valued attributes;
- Undergraduate degree highly preferred;
- Experience in a scientific setting a plus.