Virtual Care Clinical Director
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
As the virtual care unit of Addiction Campuses, Vertava Health is a fully credentialed provider of SUD and co-occurring behavioral health disorders, that provides safe, high quality, competent and convenient healthcare to patients in need of long and short-term connectivity, via computer and smart mobile devices.
ABOUT ADDICTION CAMPUSES:
Addiction Campuses, the parent company behind Vertava Health, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers across the country, Addiction Campuses creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
The Virtual Care Clinical Director is responsible for developing and implementing the clinical protocols, training, and patient care pathways for Vertava Health’s virtual care platform, as well as other special projects related to telehealth within Vertava Health. This would include individual counseling, group facilitation, and daily treatment programming.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in development of key virtual service delivery program initiatives; define success metrics and processes to support new clinical operations programs and act as a key leader in the launch of such programs
- Develop and design clinical protocols for virtual care services and programs
- Supervision of remote clinical staff via virtual platforms (therapists, psychiatrists, case managers)
- Provide content development and any reporting support
- Create training plans and material and deliver onboarding/training to new clinicians hired to virtual platform
- Collaborate with IT department to ensure integration with EHR, and to ensure the EHR platform has the ability to capture documentation of telehealth information
- Participate in hiring process/evaluation of new clinical virtual care staff
- Provide guidance and assistance where needed to clinical staff
- Continually research and stay abreast of industry issues and regulations related to delivery of virtual care
- Serve as an operational contact for stakeholders for identified projects
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Master's degree, RN, PhD or PsyD
- Fully licensed as LMHC, RN, LPC, LCSW or LMF
- Must possess an understanding of the nature of addiction recovery and clinical intervention which leads to greatest outcomes and creates conditions for highest probability of sustained recovery
- Experience working with telehealth/virtual programs and systems required
- 2 - 5 years of experience in behavioral health and SUD field
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role and demonstrated abilities to mentor and develop staff preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of State and Federal Statues regarding Patient Confidentiality laws (e.g HIPAA)
- Adept in all MS Office applications
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled