Litigation Attorney NY Bar
Litigation Attorney - NY Bar:
Has your legal career become stagnant? Do you need a place to constantly learn, grow, and advance? LOIS is the answer. Our number one goal is to train, support, and grow the careers of our employees. We provide a unique, enjoyable atmosphere where we allow everyone to contribute to the growth of our Firm while providing top of the line service to our clients. There is no other place for you like LOIS. Working at Lois means finding the place you can succeed, grow, and be part of a constantly advancing firm that has been breaking barriers and becoming a highly recognized name in the industry! With a team-mentality, full-benefits package, continuous on-going support, and strong standards of development, we continue to be leaders with consistently positive outcomes. Come meet with us to see what we are all about and let’s break barriers so we can help our clients, together!
Work-life balance and career growth are fundamental priorities. We are devoted to helping the community which starts with our passion for helping to defend our clients. We strive to build strong, responsive relationships while being ethically responsible and formidable allies. We provide on-going education programs for all levels of employment, from legal assistants to partners. By combining our community driven culture and our on-going education, we cultivate an atmosphere of thought-provoking advocacy for everyone.
Why be an Attorney at Lois…
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Our creative approach to case handling
- We consistently apply firm standards and tactic to achieve client goals
- Positive relationships with our clients built on our unwavering advocacy
- We are tenacious litigators in and out of the court room
- Continued education to help foster professional and personal growth
- Our cradle-to-grave file handling sets us apart as industry leaders
- Our four core values (Creativity, Advocacy, Professionalism and Service) help our Team Members create powerful results for our clients!
- Represent client interests at virtual hearings and telephonic depositions
- Counsel clients on emerging issues in litigated matters
- Prepare exposure analysis and conduct settlement negotiations
- Consistently apply firm standards and tactics to achieve client goals
- Firm provides 80% coverage of medical, dental and vision benefit costs
- 3% non-elective safe harbor contribution to 401K
- Life insurance and long-term disability provided at no cost to our Team Members
- Flexible work from home opportunities
- Hands-on training approach and continual education opportunities
- Continuing Legal Education at no cost to our Team Members
- One Bar Admission and one Specialty Bar Admission
- Annual registration costs
- One-to-one Attorney/Paralegal ratio.
- Employee Growth Coaching to all Team Members.
- Weekly in-house Group Fitness Training sessions to all Team Members that want to participate.
- Monthly Workshops for all Team Members to help bridge the theoretical and relevant concepts to law
- Firm charity events to benefit our local community
- Monthly Performance Development meetings that offer our Team Members feedback to help guide them through our advancement path