**This is not an actual listing for an open position. The company will collect the applications/resumes received until there is an opening. Please do not call the company.
Starting Hourly Rate - $13/Hour
Monday - Friday, Time differs per day
- Perform tooling/equipment changeovers.
- Become knowledgeable in operation of all packaging equipment.
- Perform minor repair/running adjustments as needed on equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance (P.M.) on all equipment as scheduled or directed by the maintenance manager.
- Report any maintenance issues found throughout the facility.
- Observe, learn, and practice correct tool usage.
- Assist maintenance mechanics when and where needed.
- Keep work area clean and perform required cleaning at end of the shift.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and procedures
- Adhere to all food safety guidelines and procedures
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of all Louisiana Fish Fry regulatory agencies.
- Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform all tasks as directed by direct supervisor or other management.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures created to ensure the production of high-quality food-safe products.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and possess the reading, writing, and arithmetic skills necessary to perform the position’s tasks. Must be able to score acceptably on the Louisiana Fish Fry aptitude battery. Must be available to work hours outside of normal schedule. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds for a constant 8 hours. Must possess general building, ground, and equipment maintenance skills. All descriptions listed are only intended to describe the general nature of the position and do not qualify as any type of contract with Louisiana Fish Fry.
LOUISIANA FISH FRY PRODUCTS LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled