The Psychiatrist is responsible for providing comprehensive psychiatric evaluation, medication treatment and psychotherapy to patients.
1.) Provide initial and on-going psychotropic medication management as needed.
2.) Maintain complete, accurate, timely and confidential documents in appropriate electronic
health record for review by a staff psychiatrist.
3.) Provide consultation, emergency interventions and telemedicine services as necessary
4.) Provide telemedicine services for psychiatry
5.) Provide patient mapping services in Pittsburgh, PA
6.) Evaluate patients for Ketamine and TMS treatments
7.) Essential Physical Job Functions:
a. Certain jobs at the company may include essential job
functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional
information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be
provided by each hiring department.
Work requires a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathic medicine
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience in outpatient mental health
• Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
• Interest and work experience in addiction treatment
• Knowledge of current standards, principles and practices of psychiatric care
• Knowledge of Ketamine and TMS treatments
• Knowledge of developmental and health issues of emerging adults
• Knowledge of psychotropic medication indications, contraindications, dosing, and side effects
• Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, techniques, methods, issues, and approaches in psychiatry
• Knowledge of state and federal rules and regulations as they apply to the practice of medicine and psychiatry
• Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of psychiatric care
Advance Sourcing Concepts is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled