Join Our Team As A Staff Accountant- AP/AR!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. The Staff Accountant (AP/AR) assumes the responsibility and accountability for accounts payable and accounts receivable for the entire organization.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Must have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- 2 -5 years of relevant work experience in an office environment
- Must be computer literate and have experience in a Google environment
- Must demonstrate excellent communications skills
- Post-secondary education preferred in business or accounting
- Maintain the payables email
- Receive and process all invoices for payments through the accounts payable system
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Process cheques as required and distribute for signing
- Provide support and training to all home locations for accounts receivable
- Monitor accounts receivable
- Responsible for collections of overdue accounts
- Process monthly accounts receivable billing for some home locations
- Process EFTs and refunds
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.