Director of Coordination
Are you ready to make your mark by applying your talent, energy, creativity, and charisma by joining the positive, supportive and driven All American Home Care Team? At All American Home Care, we embrace those with the drive to live a fulfilled life and have the resiliency to make every moment count.
All American will:
- foster your growth
- offer a competitive salary
- provide you with healthcare coverage at 50% cost to you
- provide life insurance with a $50,000 policy at no cost to you
- offer opportunities for annual bonuses based on your specific performance
- to offer annual increases based on your performance
- offer room to grow and develop professional roots
- allow you to transition into other departments or the department that is the best fit for you
- give you a familial environment that makes you feel at home
If you are interested in a competitive salary, career growth and an entrepreneurial opportunity, apply now. All American Home Care is an innovative and energetic company with a strong potential for upward mobility and career development.
Excellent opportunity for business manager with strong home care experience seeking a stable company with excellent benefits!
The Director of Coordination is responsible for the overall operations of a Coordination Department. Expected outcomes include meeting financial targets, leading staff, ensuring compliance with State and Federal rules and regulations and standards of service. The position requires a person who enjoys making decisions and being given the authority to lead. The program requires an individual who is committed to learning the complex rules of licensing and the programs that fund the services.
- Provides leadership in promoting professional growth, efficiency, and satisfaction among the professional and paraprofessional staff.
- Monitors monthly staff in-services.
- Maintains an ongoing liaison among the Governing Body, the Quality Assurance Committee, staff and the community.
- Maintains complete and current personnel files on all employees.
- Monitors adherence to policies, procedures and standards to ensure the provision of quality services.
- Provides a safe and positive working environment which meets local ordinances and fire regulations; promotes factors to improve morale.
- Promotes strong working relationships with existing contracts.
- Maintains practices to influence employee morale and establish a team environment.
- Minimum 3-years of experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Satisfactory written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the desire to use them.
- Desire and ability to expand and build business and business relationships.
- Emotional and mental maturity for the establishment and maintenance of good working relationships with client, client’s family, caregiver and administrative staff.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position