Come and join our team as Sous Chef!
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- 2 plus years of experience as a Sous Chef is preferred
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate would be a plus
The Sous Chef role is a Salaried, Exempt, Full-Time Position with benefits. As remuneration for such performance, compensation is open and commensurate with qualifications.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.